Bay Area Arbor consists of members from Apollo Beach, Sun City Center and surrounding communities in Hillsborough County, Florida. Arbor members choose their activities from a variety of program choices including educational support, elderly and youth engagement, environmental stewardship and patriotic efforts, to mention a few.
If you live in this area, enjoy helping others in your community, and having some fun along the way, you’re welcome to join us at any of our upcoming events.
What is an Arbor?
As a not-for-profit 501(c)8 organization, Gleaner Life empowers its members with financial support through the arbor (service club) system. Arbors are comprised of members (people who own a Gleaner life insurance or annuity product) and social members. Using funds provided by Gleaner, arbor members determine ways to give back to their communities through a wide range of activity opportunities. Arbor members and their events support Gleaner’s mission of benefiting members, bettering communities and building legacies.
801 Golf and Sea Blvd., Apollo Beach, FL 33572
Organizations We Support:
- Apollo Beach/Ruskin Parks and Recreation
- Mary Martha House
- Our Lady of Guadalupe Food Pantry (Sun City)
- East Bay High School Future Farmers of America
- East Bay High School Math Dept.
- Haley House Fund - Tampa area Veterans assistance Org.
- My Warriors Place - Ruskin Temp housing org for vets and family
- Elmira's Wildlife Sanctuar