Tecumseh Arbor consists of members from Tecumseh and surrounding communities in Lenawee County, Michigan. Arbor members choose their activities from a variety of program choices including educational support, elderly and youth engagement, environmental stewardship and patriotic efforts, to mention a few.
If you live in this area, enjoy helping others in your community, and having some fun along the way, you’re welcome to join us at any of our upcoming events.
What is an Arbor?
As a not-for-profit 501(c)8 organization, Gleaner Life empowers its members with financial support through the arbor (service club) system. Arbors are comprised of members (people who own a Gleaner life insurance or annuity product) and social members. Using funds provided by Gleaner, arbor members determine ways to give back to their communities through a wide range of activity opportunities. Arbor members and their events support Gleaner’s mission of benefiting members, bettering communities and building legacies.
309 East Chicago Blvd., Tecumseh, MI 49286
Organizations We Support:
- Saline 4H Farmers
- Saline Area Historical Society
- Communities in School - Tecumseh Acres Elementary
- Lenawee Therapeutic Riding
- National Honor Society - Tecumseh
- Veterans at VA Hospital in Ann Arbor
- Tecumseh Service Center- Adopt A Family
- Tecumseh Service Center- Food Pantry
- Lenawee County Humane Society
- Carnegie Library - Tecumseh