Considered an integral part of any financial plan, term life insurance provides coverage when insurance is needed for a specific period of time. After all, you will someday make a final mortgage payment. You will someday see your children through college. And, though it may not seem like it now, your retirement will someday stand on its own. But you need an affordable way to get there that won’t jeopardize your ability to secure your dreams in the meantime. And business owners, there is term life coverage for you, too. Don’t overlook protecting what you worked so hard to create. It’s just as easy to secure your business as it is to secure your loved ones.
The following features are available on Gleaner Life Term Solutions Plus at no additional cost:
- In the event of a terminal illness, the Accelerated Death Benefit allows the primary insured to receive up to 50% of the certificate's death benefit in advance, subject to maximum of $500,000.
- The Conversion Privilege allows you to convert your certificate to a Gleaner permanent cash value insurance certificate before age 71 without proof of insurability. If you convert at certain points in the life of the certificate, Gleaner may credit a portion of recent term premiums to the cash value of your new permanent life insurance.
- On Duration Term and Succession Term, the Multiple Certificate Discount allows you to purchase multiple certificates with one, unified premium payment and policy fee.
All Gleaner Life Term Solutions Plus feature a 10-year premium guarantee, while Gleaner Life Value Term, Duration Term and Succession Term also feature an optional full guarantee.
- Ten-year guarantee: By guaranteeing your premium rate for 10 years, we can offer more affordable coverage than with a full guarantee.
- Full guarantee: With the full guarantee, you will never have to pay a penny over the premium rate established when you purchase your term life insurance certificate.
Gleaner Life Term Solutions Plus can be tailored to your unique needs through 15-, 20-, 25- or 30-year terms, offering the flexibility to meet your needs while guaranteeing protection you can rely on. Gleaner Life Term Solutions feature a minimum death benefit of $50,000 and no maximum death benefit (subject to Home Office approval).