As a fraternal benefit society, Gleaner Life Insurance Society’s mission is to offer financial protection, fraternal benefits and volunteer opportunities. As a life insurance organization, we provide each member with peace of mind knowing that their dreams are secured through our 122-year track record of financial strength, stability, safety and sharing.
- The Society has zero ($0) debt.
- The Society's Solvency Ratio (assets over liabilities) is $107.40. Standard's Analytical Service reports that the average Solvency Ratio of the 25 largest insurance companies is $106.19.
- Gleaner's financials, as of December 31, 2016:
- Total assets: $1,317,259,971
- Life insurance in force: $1,881,427,351
- Surplus: $90,779,043