As a fraternal benefit society, Gleaner Life Insurance Society’s mission is to offer financial protection, fraternal benefits and volunteer opportunities. As a life insurance organization, we provide each member with peace of mind knowing that their dreams are secured through our 125-year track record of financial strength, stability, safety and sharing.
- The Society has zero ($0) debt.
- The Society's Solvency Ratio (assets over liabilities) is $109.07 and remains above the average of 25 leading life insurance companies according to Standard's Analytical Service.
- Gleaner's financials, as of December 31, 2019:
- Total assets: $1,277,561,986
- Life insurance in force: $845,620,355
- Surplus: $106,198,050