As a fraternal benefit society, Gleaner Life Insurance Society’s mission is to offer financial protection, fraternal benefits and volunteer opportunities. As a life insurance organization, we provide each member with peace of mind knowing that their dreams are secured through our 125-year track record of financial strength, stability, safety and sharing.
- The Society has zero ($0) debt.
- The Society's Solvency Ratio (assets over liabilities) is $108.24 and remains above the average of 25 leading life insurance companies according to Standard's Analytical Service.
- Gleaner's financials, as of December 31, 2018:
- Total assets: $1,242,963,107
- Life insurance in force: $1,870,800,000
- Surplus: $94,605,173